First I want to thank; Erika Kind, for nominating me for this award, after all, it is my first award; I thank you very much!
The rules are simple:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
I wanted to take time out, and thank; Erika Kind, for nominating me for this award; here is her link;
This award has a lovely meaning regarding tolerance, support, and inspiration. Since it is not too much work I love to nominate some of my dearest buddies here on WordPress. They are all very busy (also with awards) and fulfill the requirements to the fullest:
I know that not all of you accept awards but… I don’t care There is no obligation anyway!
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
I have lots of new followers and I think I will just repeat some of the most significant facts about me:
- I live in Iowa, in the US.
- I love crocheting, embroidery work, and quilting.
- I totally enjoy cooking, and creating new recipes ideas.
- I like working with mentally challenged type clients, and help them getting around better, and learning how to function in the real world.
- I enjoy music, both listening to it, and playing the guitar, and piano.
- I like to color in children s books, yep; I am admitting it, this brings out the kid in me, especially when family visits.
- I Love listening to thunder storms, and watching the lightening, from inside the house, or sitting on a porch.
- I enjoy family reunions, and get together’s from people, I haven’t seen in along time, with good home made cooking at potlucks, and yes usually the camera’s come out in the end of visiting and socializing.
- I like shopping for bargains usually from K Mart, Targets, or even Wal Marts too, sometimes I get coupons to go with me.
- And whenever time allows me to read good books, and relaxing by the fireplace.
Now onto my nominees:and my favorite bloggers are;) drum roll please;)
The Healthy Haus
Ashish Kumar, blogger
Himali Shah, from Decoding Happiness
I wanted to add 2 more bloggers; of whom, I enjoy visiting them more often, and they have been a great inspiration for me, to continue blogging. (which explains why this post is doubled posted.)
One more big thank you To my lovely new friend of Erika Kind, for this nomination!
In Love and Light!